Is there a way to batch enroll participants in programs?
Hi Erica! Thanks for your question.
You are able to do batch enrollments for Camp & Care programs, but not Core Programs. To batch enroll child care or camp participants from one program in another program, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Child Care & Camp > Management > Batch Enrollment.
2. Select the program the participants are currently enrolled in and click “Search.”
3. Select which of those participants you would like to enroll in another program.
4. From the “Withdraw Action” menu select “Batch Enrollment.”
5. Select the new program these participants should be enrolled in and a reason for their enrollment. If it is a child care enrollment you will also see details about the security deposit paid for the current program, and the security deposit due for the new program. You have the option to decide what should be done with the difference, if applicable.
6. Click Submit to complete the batch enrollment.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.