1. Go to Back Office > Membership > Batch Membership Management
2. Select Change Memberships from the drop down menu
3. Select the Branch, Membership Type, and Payment Method. Select 'All Ages' if everyone on the membership and payment method should be changed to a new membership. If you want to move people from Youth memberships to Adult memberships, for example, you may use the birth month and year option to narrow down the list to only people who turned 18 last month, for example.
4. Click Search
5. Select the individuals whose memberships you want to change, or check the box to Select All
6. Click Submit at the bottom of the screen
7. Using the drop down menus, select the new membership type for these individuals.
8. Enter a Reason Code and a Next Bill Date (If each person should have the same Next Bill Date, enter in the date, then click 'Apply to all.'
9. If you would like for each individual to have a unique next bill date, you can edit their individual date in the Next Bill Date column by double clicking on the cell.
10. If there are optional fees associated with the new membership type, you may check the boxes in their row to select which optional fees the member should have on their record.
11. Click Submit.
12. The system will let you know if there are any memberships that were not able to be changed for some reason (did not meet new membership age requirement, etc) as well as the number of memberships that was successfully changed.