The Stop Sign Error in Trinexum will appear from time to time and can be caused by a variety of things. Below are the two most common causes for this error and how to fix them. If the below fixes don't resolve the error, please reach out to the Trinexum Support team.
1. Using a Browser Other Than Google Chrome
- If you are using a browser other than Google Chrome to access Trinexum, then you will get the Stop Sign error on different pages, the biggest of which is Administration > Customizations. There are various other issues that can occur when using a browser other than Google Chrome to access Trinexum, so always use Chrome when accessing Trinexum.
2. Google Chrome Zoom Level
- If you are using Chrome to access Trinexum and you get the Stop Sign error, then the next place to check is your Zoom Level settings. If you are zoomed in or out and not at the default, 100%, then there are various pages that will give the Stop Sign, below are a few:
- Fund Raising > Campaign > Hierarchy
- Administration > Program Set Up > Class and Programs
To resolve the error, simply reset your Google Chrome zoom level to the default, 100% by clicking on the magnifying glass icon at the far right of the URL address bar and choosing "Reset to Default".