Option 1: Payment History Report
- Go to Child Care & Camp > Reports > Financials > Payment History
- Select the desired date range and program type
- Click "Show All" and then "Search"
- Check the box to "Include Tax ID" and then select which ones you would like to print (or select All) and click the print icon.
- When the print screen loads, click "Print"
- Here, you can either go ahead and print these or save them as PDFs to print later or to email. If your computer defaults to a printer, click Change next to the printer name and select "Save as PDF"
Option 2: Annual Account Export
- Child Care & Camp > Reports > Status > Annual Account Export
- Select the program type (Child Care or Camp) and date range
- Click Excel icon to export the data into an Excel document
- Save the Excel document to your computer
- Then, go to Reports > General > Templates and select "Child Care" from the drop down menu
- Download the document called "Child Care Tax Letter.doc"
- Personalize this letter with your association's logo, address, contact information, etc. Do not edit the merge fields (indicated by << and >> ).
- Save the document to your computer and leave it open.
- Click on the Mailings tab at the top of the Word document and select "Step-by-step Mail Merge Wizard"
- On the right side of the Word document you will see the Mail Merge Wizard prompts. When you get to Step 3, select "Use an existing list" and click "Browse." Select the Excel document you saved from the Annual Account Export from Trinexum.
- Once you reach Step 6, you can preview the letters using the blue arrows at the top of the window. You will also have the option to print your letters or edit an individual letter if necessary.