How do I create pledge cards in Trinexum?
- Go to Fundraising > Reports > Pledge Card Builder > Gather Data
- Select Prospects (All Prospects, Prospects with pledges, Prospects without pledges)
- Select Donor Type (Individual or Connection)
- Select People without Volunteer (Yes or No)
- For the campaign you are in right now on the right hand side of the screen under “Campaign” select your current campaign
- Under "Campaign History" select the campaign or campaigns you want to see history for on your pledge cards.
- Then choose whether or not you’d like to see custom fields on your templates
- Next click the export icon in the bottom left hand side of the screen
- Once the report is downloaded in Excel you’ll want to review the document and if there are any prospects on the list you do not wish to include on your pledge cards. Delete any unwanted records from the spreadsheet. Once the spreadsheet is correct then you should Save the spreadsheet on your computer as an Excel Workbook document (we usually recommend 97-2003 Excel Workbook when saving).
- Once your spreadsheet is saved on your computer then close out of Excel
- Next go to Fundraising > Reports > Pledge Card Builder > Pledge Card Templates
- Choose the pledge card template which works best for you (1 card, 2 cards, or 3 cards)
- Once you choose the correct template select the “Download” link
- After the template is pulled up in Microsoft Word you can update the logo with your Llogo and the contact information with your organization’s contact information. Make sure to save these changes.
- After your organization information has been saved go to the top of your Microsoft Word document and go to the Mailings Tab > Select Start Mail Merge > Select the “select Recipients” button and browse for the Excel spreadsheet created from the Gather Data report which you saved to your computer. Then select Preview Results and look through the pledge cards to see how they look. If you are happy with the way the cards have turned out, click Finish & Print to complete the process.