- Deferred Detail - this is a batch report that shows deferred membership balances and the member ID, invoice ID, GL account, invoice date information, the payment type, and the membership type.
- Deferred Summary - this batch report shows the deferred revenue amount for each membership related GL account.
Draft Outstanding Balance - this report shows members on e-pay memberships who have the "Draft Outstanding Balance" box checked on the Membership Details tab in their People & Families record.
Fixed Fee Due for Review - this report shows individuals who have a Fixed Fee Due for Review on their Membership details tab. You can filter by branch and through date and sort by branch, name, review date, or billable member ID.
Hold/Frozen - this report shows individuals whose memberships are On Hold or Frozen. You can filter by branch and status, and sort by branch, name, and date.
Incomplete E-Pay Records - this report shows individuals who are on perpetual membership types but whose e-pay record is incomplete. Filter by branch and sort by branch, billable member ID, draft type, or next bill date.
Membership Fee Report - this report allows you to search by branch and membership type to find individuals who are on each membership type and the fees they pay, including subsidy information.
- Bank Draft - this is a batch report that shows bank draft e-pay members and their next due date. fields included are Branch, Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Membership Type, Due Date, and Due Amount.
- Credit Card Draft - this is a batch report that shows credit card draft e-pay members and their next due date. fields included are Branch, Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Membership Type, Due Date, and Due Amount.
- Paper Invoice - this is a batch report that shows paper invoice members and their next due date. fields included are Branch, Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Membership Type, Due Date, and Due Amount.
Out of Age Range - this report allows you to see people who are out of the age range requirements for their membership type. You can report based on branch, membership type, payment method, and expiration date. You can sort by Branch, Membership Description, and Name.
Out of Number Range - this report allows you to see memberships where there are more people on the membership than it is set to allow. You can report based on Branch and Membership Description, and you can sort by Branch.
Pending Termination - this report allows you to see a list of people whose memberships are nearing termination. You can report based on Branch and a date range, and you can sort by Branch.
GeneralCorporate Membership - this report shows each person on a membership connected to the corporation(s) you would like to report on. It includes the membership description, member ID, corporation information, and the demographic information of the members.
Duplicate People Search - this report will generate a list of possible duplicate member and/or non-member records in the database.
Master List - this report will show the way that each membership is set up in Trinexum. It includes membership type information including the Membership Code, Branch, Description, Category, Payment Method, Term, Corporate status, Status, Description, Fee, Frequency of Billing, GL, and all other optional fees set up with the membership type.
Notes - select branch(es) and sort by Branch, Name, or Date. This report shows the Notes on accounts in Trinexum and includes the Branch, Date, Name, and the note itself. It also tells you whether the note is Front Desk Enabled, VAC enabled, or Denied Access.
New Membership - this report allows you to filter by Branch, Portal of Purchase, and Purchase date range. This report shows each new membership within the parameters and includes the following fields: Branch, Membership Status, Termination Date, Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Zip, Email, Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone, Preferred Method of Contact, Receipt #, and any membership related custom fields.
- Cancelled Members - this is a batch report run each month that shows individuals who cancelled memberships. Fields included are: Branch, Description, Payment Method, Term, Status Date, Member ID, First Name, Last Name. Reason code, demographic information, Join Date, and Start Date.
- Cancelled Memberships - this is a batch report that shows cancelled memberships and gives information about the billable member on the cancelled membership.
Changed and Reactivated - filter by report type (Changed or Reactivated membership), Branch, and a from and to date. The following fields are included in the report: Billable Member ID, Billable member First and Last Name, Old Membership Type, Old Membership Code, Old Membership Branch, Old Start Date, Old End Date, Old Payment Method, Old Term, Changed By (staff member who changed the membership), Changed Date, New Membership Type, New Membership Code, New Membership Branch, New Start Date, New Next Bill Date, New Payment Method, New Term, Changed By, and Changed Date.
National Constituency - this report was created to help associations who need to report certain numbers to YUSA each year. It compiles demographic membership across branches for each year. You can filter by year and branch.
- Net Change - Members - this report allows you filter by Branch, Start and End Date, and Membership Description. It shows each membership description and branch and the total number active as of the beginning of the date range and the total number active at the end of the date range. It also calculates a percentage. This report is based on individual members
- Net Change - Memberships - This report has the same filter fields and report fields as the above report, but calculates based on memberships rather than member.
- New Members - this is a batch report showing new members and their membership information and demographic information.
- New Memberships - this is a batch report showing new memberships and the membership information and demographic information.
- Renew Members - this batch report shows individual members who have renewed and their membership information and renewal date.
- Renew Memberships - this batch report shows memberships that have been renewed and their membership information and renewal date.
- Retention Memberships - this batch report shows the retention numbers from the beginning of the batch report to the end for each membership type.
- Members by Category Status - this batch report shows how many people in each membership category are in each status category (New, Due for Renewal, Renewed, Active, Terminated, Expired, Frozen, Hold, and a Total Active count).
- Memberships by Category Status - this batch report shows the same information as the above report.
- Total Member Status - this batch report shows how many people each each membership description type and payment method type are in each status category (New, Due for Renewal, Renewed, Frozen, Hold, Active, Terminated, Expired, Total Active).
- Total Membership Status - same as Total Member Status report.